Ping Services

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome Wallpaper Collection


Here is a wallpaper collection that I have compiled including every previous Fedora and Ubuntu default wallpaper in both normal (4:3) and widescreen (16:10) formats. I have also included some other wallpapers that you can decorate your desktop with. It's an 81MB download so you can preview the wallpapers in my youtube video before downloading it.






I forgot to include 3 wallpapers in the video that I have in my collection. They are present in the collection so you'll get them if you download the collection. Here they are:

KDE 4.6

Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron


Mandriva 2010


The leafy green mint wallpaper that you see in the video is created by Alex Basso. His photostream is here where I'm sure you can find other great wallpapers

Downloads
Mirror 1                    Mirror 2

Note: For the second miror, please click on the wallpapers folder and then download the zip file.
Happy Holidays! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment